Re: This List Must Take Action

---Kevin said:
<<you better watch out Kylie, if each of us buy you a drink you may find
yourself onstage playing [Poughkeepsie] with a lampshade on your head!>>

Lol. I highly doubt that!

---And Kevin:
<<no, no Jim Beam for you. Only beer.
You'll be HeHeing all the way to the bathroom.>>

Are you implying that I can't hold my likor? ...You're rite. :) Hehe, on
vacation I got drunk on near beer and got a fake tattoo. :) (JB as in
John...you know, the 'wild card'!!!!!) Lol.

---Man, he's long winded:
<<somewhat love for ya from me too.>>

Gee, thanks. :) Loves.

Peace out, homies.

kylie

"You are always scatterbrained!! What do you mean 'lately'??"