Re: This List Must Take Action

I notice that others responded to the drunk joke waiting to happen but I had
already written mine before I read theirs so I figured I'd send it along.
Besides, my isn't so....ah hem...

<< Maybe the Chicago listees will pitch in and buy you one if your a good
girl
 between now and then !!!! As far as "loving"
 you ? well............ You're one of a kind.....LOL>>>

< Hmm...well they better. And ps at least Twila loves me! :) I can think of a
 few others too. :)

you better watch out Kylie, if each of us buy you a drink you may find
yourself onstage playing Poukeepsie with a lampshade on your head!

no, no Jim Beam for you. Only beer.
You'll be HeHeing all the way to the bathroom

<eh, somewhat loved...

somewhat love for ya from me too.

kevin