re: moviethon vacation

---Gilhamilton at aol_com wrote: ---

<><>Just been working on my house during
the day and watching tons-o-movies in the evening...
a few of the flics I've watched this week:<><>

Cool and long list. hehe

Not that you asked but I have a soft spot in my heart
for the following movies:

- Imitation of Life (the 1960'ish version)
- Penny Serenade with Irene Dunne and Cary Grant.
- and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

=====
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -- Speaker Unknown