Re: moviethon vacation

me
<< <<simply irresistible 1999>>

 Kylie
 Eww...that is such a horrible movie. I remember, my friends and I could not
 wait to get out of that theater. Buuut maybe you enjoyed it. :)

 Not really.  Mainly watched it to see how Sarah's acting went outside Buffy.
 I think she does better in Buffy.  Seemed to me like she kept trying to do a
different character but kept falling back into her Buffy mannerisms and that
held her back some.  Should have just played it as Buffy.  LOL Or maybe it's
just I'm so used to seeing her as the Buffster.  I was mildly amused with
some bits in the movie but mostly I thought it was a big yawner too.

I saw a play tonite...Gypsy. I rather enjoyed myself. :)

cool, what was it about?

kevin