Re: Intimacy (Painfully Off-Topic)

--- So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
> There are many groups opposed to the near
> universality of the practice,
> in the United States, on gentiles, because of both
> the trauma, and the
> removed choice, i.e., "You want a piece of me?"

NOT THAT YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW: (consider that your
warning)
but, when i once had the opportunity to make this
decision for a wee lad (no pun intended) i was
staunchly against much to the chagrin of my parents &
uncle (traitor).  my uncle said something about
trenches in wwi, my mother something about being
different in the locker room in high school.  to which
i said 'i named him atticus, he'll be used to be
different by then'.
seriously, do you know how many nerves are in that
location?  why, why, why short (once again no pun) of
being jewish would you do that to a child?  it makes
no sense.  the moment they are born we know that we
would die for them and yet without a thought and for
no real and current health preventative reasons we
send them off to have part of them removed, for no
other reason that it's there and can be removed.
uhhhh, it makes me cringe thinking about it.  it's too
early in the morning to think about it.  (i realize
there are probably a lot of misplaced/incorrect
pronouns in this paragraph.  ya'll are smart you'll
figure it out).
anyway, the boy is intact and i know he'll never
actually audibly thank me for it, but he'll thank
me...you know it's the little (pun pun pun) things you
can do for your children(and as he's not mine anymore
those little decisions I got to make, well they were
important to me)...okay i'll stop now.
yes you did just read that.  and it really serves no
purpose except that this email could serve as
blackmail when he's of dating age.  ha.  okay.  i'm
done.
don't feel you need to discuss.  i don't think we want
to start a circumcision flame war.

ridiculous regards,
liesel

=====
For eastcoasters, psychosis is revealed over time as a series of neuroses that exist behind a normal facade.

-the book that wouldn't be written.  m.whittar