Re: Intimacy (Painfully Off-Topic)

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, award winning liesel tarquini wrote:
> why, why, why short (once again no pun) of being jewish would you do
> that to a child?

Over the years, I have heard various reasons, such as a decreased risk of
infection or of cervical cancer in the person's partner, but for all I
know, those claims have been debunked in more recent times.  As with all
things, I'm sure there's no end of facts and arguments on either side.

I'm just glad I don't live in one of those forest/jungle tribes like you
see in _Baraka_, where the kids all wear piercings galore.