Re: "old school" computers

In a message dated 5/31/2002 10:39:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
petert at interchange_ubc.ca writes:

>  I used to write programs in Basic on my uncle's Trash-80.  :)

Heeheehee.... My father taught computer science in a local high school, and
every summer he brought home a computer.  We had a TRS-80, and were amazed by
the difference in an Apple IIe a few years later.  I learned Basic, but can't
recall using it for anything but infinite-looping funny messages on the
monitors at the local Radio Shack.    : )

Such a geek...
Anita