shameless plug/promotion(was Re: OFFER: Indie Compilation Trade)

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Just in case someone is still interested in doing
> this CD trade kind of thing... I gotten my indie CD
> compilations ready...
>
> Here's my plan... if anybody is interested in doing
> a 1:1 trade with me... send me an email.  If you
> don't have CDR burning capabilities, then it might
> cost you a *very minimal* fee ($2/CD, shipping
> included).

may i just, for a moment, won't take a bit of your
time, say that these to cds are well worth the
$2/each.  i got them last week and have been listening
non-stop.  i have been convinced ani's new one is to
be bought and that my cd collection is very meloncholy
without chromakey.  it's the piece that's been
missing...
anywho, email him.  paypal him (i love that i can use
that as a verb) the $4 bucks and get listening.  you
won't regret it.  (there's even a cool little cover he
made for 'em).

good job dan.
liesel

=====
For eastcoasters, psychosis is revealed over time as a series of neuroses that exist behind a normal facade.

-the book that wouldn't be written.  m.whittar