OFFER: Indie Compilation Trade

Just in case someone is still interested in doing
this CD trade kind of thing... I gotten my indie CD
compilations ready...

Here's my plan... if anybody is interested in doing
a 1:1 trade with me... send me an email.  If you
don't have CDR burning capabilities, then it might
cost you a *very minimal* fee ($2/CD, shipping
included).

I'm going to make two different CDs~

ESSENTIAL INDIE "ACOUSTIC-FOLK" featuring Ashley
  Peacock, Peter Mulvey, Bill Mallonee, Glen Phillips,
  Michael Kelsey, and Ani Difranco clocking in over
  79mins.

ESSENTIAL INDIE "ROCK" featuring Chroma Key, Lapdog,
  Tomahawk, Fantomas, Celldweller, and Monk clocking
  in over 78mins.

Monk & Chroma Key are more mellow than the others,
but they fit more in the "rock" category than the
"acoustic" category.

I'll take a plunge and say... email me if interested.

later,
Dan

np: tool - lateralus

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/