Re: C-stone 2K2:Rides, Dutch Treat C2K2

Hallo,

"So Briquet" <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:

> If anyone on the list is flying in from Holland please, instead of
> luggage, bring bumper covers, and side skirts,and roof spoiler for a
> Ford Focus RS. If you own a yellow Volkswagen Polo, please sell it to
> pay for those Ford parts.  You will be able to recognize me, because no
> one else will be wearing the bright orange soccer jersey, and  scarf.

I'm not sure the Ford Focus sold in the US is the exact same car as the one
sold over here  (unless you had it specially imported). All european cars
sold in the US are degraced by enormous bumpers for reasons unknown to me,
so these bumper parts and skirts prolly won't fit.
I used to drive a yellow VW Polo but it was a company car so that's a bit
difficult for me to sell. I could have bought it, but with a new company car
I don't have a use for a private car. The new one is a rosso Alfa Romeo 147.

Unfortunately, there is not much reason to wear the dutch soccer shirt this
summer since we failed to qualify for the world cup in Korea and Japan.
Suckers.

> I am a charter member of C.B.C.N. Chevrolet Beretta Club Nederland,
> although I've never been to Europe, or even the northeastern U.S.,and do
> not own a Chevrolet Beretta.

Sounds logical.

SO, what's the connection to Olanda?

Mark