Cornerstone 2002 List

I promised to do it entirely too long ago, but here it is:  the first
iteration of the Great Rhinelander Cornerstone 2002 Attendance List.
(great fanfare sounds)

http://www.dugnet.com/dethbunny/cstone/

Let me know what you think, send me corrections, extra information,
details that you think should be added, and suggestions in general.
Now that I have it up, it's trivial to update.

By the way, if I don't seem coherent in this missive, it's because
I'm not.  No beer and no TV make Smitty something
something...er...it's no SLEEP and no TV.  Or just no sleep.  That
could do it too.  Yeah, no sleep makes Smitty something something.
Go CRAZY?  DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Yeah.  Time for sleep now, have fun kiddies.