Re: EVE - a palindromescently great album...

> >well, i agree, OtR should play it more in concert.
> >nix "Pooookeepsie" and that damn ending to "LBR,"
> >and play "Within Without"... yeah, i could dig it.
>
> Or Daddy Untwisted, or Sleep Baby Jane...

Last year, at Cornerstone, the band played Sleep Baby Jane.  I remember
that in particular, because I shouted it out as a sort of request early
on, and revelled in its splendor when the song finally came out to play
as part of the second encore.  I really felt like I did
something...until I got a hold of the set list and there it was sitting,
just in the order played.  Oh well, the end result was the same.  =)

By the way, those who are going to Cornerstone this year...expect a mail
on the list relating to it in the next hour or so ;)

-Smitty