Re: Meditation vs. conga lines

On Fri, 17 May 2002, The Mattrix wrote:
> Which reminds me of the new Star Wars...which, at the very least, is a
> compelling case-in-point argument for my position the animation is the
> highest form of cinematography...film making...whatever.

Ha!  I know at least one guy who would say AOTC is a compelling case-in-
point argument for the exact opposite!  (You still here, Hooligan?)

   http://www.topica.com/lists/dadl-ot/read/message.html?mid=803051305

   The other complaint I have is that most of the CGI looked utterly
   phony. I'm tellin' ya, I'm becoming more and more opposed to CGI every
   day. It's great for "special" effects, but when it's a major component
   of the movie, it just doesn't work. All of the outdoor battle scenes,
   and many of the indoor scenes looked totally awful. It works well in
   the vast Senate Chamber, but that's pretty much it.