C-stone 2K2:Rides, Dutch Treat C2K2

Groetjes,

I am driving from Pueblo/Colorado Springs (BTW I'm not from there) to
Bushnell (BTW the fest's address is Marietta) sometime on Sunday, June
30.

If anyone on the list is flying in from Holland please, instead of
luggage, bring bumper covers, and side skirts,and roof spoiler for a
Ford Focus RS. If you own a yellow Volkswagen Polo, please sell it to
pay for those Ford parts.  You will be able to recognize me, because no
one else will be wearing the bright orange soccer jersey, and  scarf.

I am a charter member of C.B.C.N. Chevrolet Beretta Club Nederland,
although I've never been to Europe, or even the northeastern U.S.,and do
not own a Chevrolet Beretta.

NP-> Geto Boys- _Grip It! On That Other Level_