Re: Frequency

Michelle writes:

Definitely too much time on your hands Steve.  But!  It was used
spectacularly.  :)

Heh...  I can waste time with the best of 'em.  That's something to be proud of, eh?

> Broken (3)

I may be wrong, but I think this gets confused for being 'Now I
Know'.  If it is an actual separate song, do tell.

Couldn't tell ya as I've never heard "Now I Know".  All I could go by was the setlist.

> Hush Now (1)
> I Let It Go (1)
> Norwood Boy (1)
> Suitcase (1)

Right-o, never ever heard these.  *crossing fingers they meet
the 'record' button in the next couple of months*  'Suitcase' is
an old one though, right?  From like, years ago?

"Hush Now" and "Norwood Boy" have only recently seen the light of day, as I understand it.  The other two were both reportedly played on June 23, 2000 at Canal Street.

> Who Will Guard the Door (1)

!?!?

Karin finished this?  And sang it in the last 3 years?

!?!?

Don't look at me - I don't know.  I'm only reporting what the setlists said.  Like the two songs previously discussed, it was reportedly played on June 23, 2000 at Canal Street Tavern.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Moby - Songs 1993-1998

...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.  -- Viktor Frankl