Re: OtR clingy stickers

i've been wanting an otr bumper sticker for soo long!!  i have one of the
old black and whites, and really love it, but remember being told that they
didn't hold up to weather too well.  so it's been decoration for my room.

but is this true?  if not, it's going on my bumper tonight!  yes, it would
be the only adornment for my little protege.

please make us stickers please please.

>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com>
>To: TYoder at sschwab_com
>CC: "Brian K. Schermerhorn" <bschermerhorn at yahoo_com>,   OTR
><Over-the-rhine at actwin_com>, owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: OtR clingy stickers
>Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
>
>TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:
> > i'm sure they already have a designer they'd use...
> > but it would be a great honor....that is...if they
> > actually run w/ this great idea....or a contest
> > could be held.....
>
>i like that idea... a contest... i know of at least
>two artists (Lapdog and DJ Logic/Project Logic) that
>ran poster/artwork contests... the winners got their
>design used.  there were also runner ups who got
>some small prize... both seemed like fun contests...
>
>Dan
>
>np: alice in chains - dirt
>

>=====
>*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
>     VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
>              http://www.dlm.net/gc/
>     VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
>          http://www.pixieprincess.com/

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin