Re: OtR clingy stickers

TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:
> i'm sure they already have a designer they'd use...
> but it would be a great honor....that is...if they
> actually run w/ this great idea....or a contest
> could be held.....

i like that idea... a contest... i know of at least
two artists (Lapdog and DJ Logic/Project Logic) that
ran poster/artwork contests... the winners got their
design used.  there were also runner ups who got
some small prize... both seemed like fun contests...

Dan

np: alice in chains - dirt

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/