RE:Dream set-list, etc.

i tried to keep it to seventeen.  i really, really tried.  i suppose i could
forego hearing 'if i'm drowning' again...  or maybe 'i painted my name,' but
i already gave up 'jack's valentine.'  come on!!  this is too hard!

1.  june
2.  i painted my name
3.  the world can wait (nothing like hearing karin belt this one out)
4.  anyway
5.  fairpoint diary
6.  the seahorse
7.  circle of quiet
8.  jacksie (i'd love to hear how they play this now)
9.  lar/ain't no sunshine
10. the body is a stairway of skin
11. jesus in new orleans
12. my love is a fever
13. i radio heaven
14. fly dance (my favorite underappreciate otr number)
15. it's never quite what it seems
16. i will remember

encore:

go down easy
if i'm drowning (because i've yet to hear this live!)