Rhinelander Roundup (was Re: Dream set-list, etc.)

Wow.

This thread just reminded me of a dream I must have
had more than a few nights ago.  I dreamt the third
Rhinelander Roundup was taking place this year
(pleaseplease).

Wouldn't it be great if the band would do a complete
"requests" setlist at the next roundup based on the
input of the fans?  It would have to be cut down to
the most popular songs (say like the top 25
requests--I'm dreaming)--but if the band was open to
it, we could start compiling these stats posted today
and yesterday.  I LOVE statistics, so I volunteer to
tally the votes per song.  With that said, I have to
throw my votes (in no particular order) for:

Cast me Away/And Can it Be (w/ Terri T.)
I painted my name (just like it was done at the lamb's
theatre in NYC)
Guilty
LAR/Ain't no sunshine
Bothered (w/ Chis Dahlgren)
Last Night
Miles
Jesus in N.O.
Within Without
Sea and Sky
Anyway
Faithully Dangereux (w/ Dave LaBruyere)
Jack's Valentine (w/ Linford addressing MC Hammer!)
If I'm Drowning (w/Brian!)
Goodbye (w/Mike Georgin )
Dead Weight
Rhapsodie (w/ Karin's intro)
Mary's Waltz (talk about a song moving you!)
I will remember
It's never quite what it seems
If Nothing Else
When I Go