Re: Dream set-list, etc.

yeah, I think I'm with you on that.  Although I still love to hear Jack's
Valentine everytime.  One thing that's cool about seeing bands live is they
do songs differently than on the record, and that they haul out the new
stuff and you get to hear it before it's recorded.  Last time I saw
sixpence none the richer (like 3 years ago.. has it been that long?)  they
played their two new radio hits and then played all new stuff.  Which I
haven't heard yet, but rumors say it's coming out soon.....  So, I guess
I'm saying I know when I go to an OTR show I'll hear something cool,
regardless.  Last time I saw them I got hooked on Bothered.  Who knows what
will really catch me next time?

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen