Re: Dream set-list, etc.

Jeff wrote:

> Given the choice between seeing a
>  concert where Over the Rhine played every _Patience_ song one right
>  after the other or seeing Over the Rhine debut five or six new songs,
>  I'd eagerly buy a ticket for the second.  Anyone agree?  Disagree?

I absolutely agree with you.  I wish I'd heard the waltz more than once, in
particular, I really enjoyed it.   And I'm eager to have 'Jesus in New
Orleans' accessible whenever I want to hear it.   :)

>      I guess I've heard "Poughkeepsie" 10 times, but it's still special
>  to that person who's seeing Over the Rhine for the first time.  So,
>  that's cool.  But "Jack's Valentine", my gosh.  They _must_ be
>  tired of it, right?

Agreed here, too... and I'm still hoping for a show where Karin just throws
in 'Cast Me Away' sort of improvisationally... but then, I'm still hoping
they come back to Annapolis, too... I liked seeing them in a small listening
room rather than a bar.  :)

No flame here...
Anita

np: Grey Eye Glances
Anyone else familiar with this band? Have I asked this before? ;)