RE: June 8th in Chicago @ the "Wells st. Festival" !!!

Title: RE: June 8th in Chicago @ the "Wells st. Festival" !!!

>I just saw on the website they're playing this festival in Chicago.
>I know they played it last year but I was out of town.Were any of you
>Chicago listees there and what kind of setup is it??

We were out of town at a wedding that weekend, so we missed it as well.  I seem to remember that someone had been ill and cancelled a few shows just prior to that so we decided to go to the wedding rather than miss the wedding and OTR both.

Hey, I started the beauty thread.

On a different topic-when I go to a show of a fav band (I have all of their stuff) I only want to see familiar tunes.  Nothing new.  I want to see how they do a song live that I am familiar with as a studio version, watch for chords I can't figure out, etc.  FWIW

Michael

np: Thee Pirates - Nasty Brutish and Short