June 8th in Chicago @ the "Wells st. Festival" !!!

I just saw on the website they're playing this festival in Chicago.
I know they played it last year but I was out of town.Were any of you
Chicago listees there and what kind of setup is it??

On a different note I got an email a couple of days ago from Karin
thanking me for the compliments I gave her in my post.It must of been
either the Fitzgeralds show review or that little thread on "Karin's beauty"
we had going.But none the less needless to say it made my day!
It's nice to know she reads our banter occasionally...LOL