Re: where is everybody?

This is something I've always kind of wondered:  Is lefty guitar playing more of
a choice than a born-in kind of thing (as opposed to lefty writing etc) if I was
just regular left handed I think I'd WANT to play the normal way because then I
could finger with the dominant hand.  Anyway, that's just the anomaly that always
confused me.  'Specially since there's no lefty violinists...
tired and feeling a little let down.
Bethany

np: "Dead Weight" and "Bothered" over and over and over and over and over
(remember the discussion of obsessions?  I've got one.)

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen