Re: where is everybody?

In a message dated 4/20/02 7:57:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com writes:

<< .I got to hold and play a
 signature Emmylou Harris guitar, a Nick Lucas, and an Everly Brothers
 guitar. I was soo psyched. Ooh, and I got to play a $10, 400 guitar...whoa.

Being a left handed player I never get this kind of luxury.
Every time I go into a shop they only have a cheapo acoustic or two and
maybe a Mexican Strat for lefties.  Sucks, lemme tell you.
 But a bit of it was made up for a couple days ago when my new left handed
Carvin
arrived in the mail.  Love it!  My first true lefty guitar after switching
strings for years.
No more bumping down the damn volume knob and lookee lookee, I can reach past
the 12th fret!

oh, where I was: been DVD/CD hunting, picked up Steve Morse: Split Decision,
that Shivaree disc a few been talking about used, Dream Theatre: When Dream
and Day Unite, and an extra copy of FFR (it'd been sitting in a used bin for
a month and I couldn't take it anymore!
DVD's:The Man Who Wasn't There, Young Frankenstein, and the new Gumby box
set.  Yep, time for a little nostalgia .. and rice for supper as I spent all
my money!
Not really, I have a yummy TV dinner cooking right now.

kevin