Re: concert tonight

There's probly playing right now- and even though the drive is a half hour,
I'm home. Malone College is a little conservative for me (I can't dance to
this? what kind of souless bas... anyway).
And after teaching Poetry to vocational High School kids all week, while
maintaining a full load Kent state schedule- I'm not really in the mood for
crowds. So I'm home listening to the steal this movie sound track ("we were
crazy, we were arrogant, and we were RIGHT!"- abbie hoffman) and catching up
on rambling withthe lostiees

>Karin and Linford played a short set opening for Patti Griffin (who was
>SO GREAT and her new cd was sold out before I got to the merch table.
>Blast!)

Well, that's got to be better than opening for Squeeze a zillion years ago.
Griffin's really awesome. I've got both her other discs and a date to pick
up her new one Manana.

There's something magical about otr live

yeah, sometimes better than a rainy day at church- or, occasionally, just
like a rainy day at church.

  They did Bothered and Anything at All and Poughkeepsie and The
>World Can Wait and Latter Days.

Besides.  Which, I finally realized tonight, is a pun.
>Besides.  B-sides.  I feel so stupid.

It's okay, it a joke grenade. Some of us wonder Besides what?

>I walked out of the building right behind Linford and I should have
>talked to him.  Seriously.  If I get an opportunity tomorrow, that's
>it.  I'm talking to him.  I'm so dumb.
>sleepy and feeling very spoilt.

good. Tell us how the Malone show goes huh? See if I missed anything new?

D.M.