Re: where is everybody?

Well I went to the guitar store to get some picks...what a fun trip it
turned out to be. First off the guy gave me 3 picks for free(i just think
that's awesome)...told me to come back when I really needed something. He
was a weird cat. Anyhoo, they had a Gibson trailer sitting out in front of
the store. The guy told me that had a lot of expensive guitars out there,
and that I could play any one of them. So...I got to hold and play a
signature Emmylou Harris guitar, a Nick Lucas, and an Everly Brothers
guitar. I was soo psyched. Ooh, and I got to play a $10, 400 guitar...whoa.
Theeen...they gave me a complementary Gibson pick...not much to pee your
pants over, I know...but ahh...it was just too cool! :) Woot! (as ya'll
would say)

Anyhoo...love this weather.

>it's just too quiet out here, what's (not) happening?
>
>Mark

Undeniably...Kylie