RE: where is everybody?

Bethany writes:
> This is something I've always kind of wondered:  Is lefty guitar
> playing more of
> a choice than a born-in kind of thing (as opposed to lefty
> writing etc) if I was
> just regular left handed I think I'd WANT to play the normal way
> because then I
> could finger with the dominant hand.

I'm left-handed, and I'm just learning to play guitar, and that's sort of my
logic, too.  Then again, I've always had to adjust to using my right hand
for many things.  I bat right handed; really, I do most everything right
handed except eat and write.  That's my two cents worth...

> np: "Dead Weight"

I just LOVE that song!  I'd love to hear them do it live.  It's one of my
favorites.

Chris