Re: S-c-h-e-r-m-e-r-h-o-r-n

Sheesh.  All this Kraut-speak is beginning to make me feel like I'm at one
of my family reunions.  (For those who haven't heard the tale, my mother
was the only member of her Mennonite family who married an Englishman, and
my branch of the family is the only one that doesn't speak German.)

I feel soooooooo left out.