Re: Faithfully Dangerous

I think it's about God.  An onconventional look at God sure, but it brings to
mind, for me, the images of Lewis' Aslan.  there's that part where the children
are talking to the beavers and they ask if Aslan is safe and they say something
to the effect of "of course he's not safe, haven't you been listening?  He's a
lion!  but he's good."  Faithfully Dangerous.  That's where it's at for me.

Bethany

np: GDBD

check out my new weblog http://www.xanga.com/bethaniqua
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen