Re: Nickelcreek

Hello All..
I just had to comment on the Nickelcreek thread.
I've been a big fan for about two years now.
I can't believe how talented these musicians are!
I have always had an eclectic taste as far as music goes..
*listening to about everything and anything under the sun*
I must say that I enjoy most of all OTR and Nickelcreek!
Wouldn't it be a bash to hear a song compiled by both!
I can't begin to tell you the poetic rush and adrenaline that pumps
through me when I hear both bands....
I thank God for the meaning....and life in their lyrics..but most
of all for their talent as well...It just amazes me..and thrills me!
A rollercoaster ride of emotions and frenzy of thought!
Well...I already listed my OTR fav's..
I would have to say my Nickelcreek fav's are:
Found Soul
Reason's Why
The Lighthouse's Tale
When You Come Back Down

but that is just a few..*laugh*

Take care all..Peace to you and yours..
Sheri/Gentlewound

"was it passion in your soul..
 was it your heart beating like a drum..
 was it your faith that gave you life..
 was it all..wrapped in angels wings..
 was it the light in your eyes that made you see.."

what was it??????.........sh