Re: merchandise??

I have an OtR bumper sticker from the GDBD/Double Cure tour days.  It has
the words "Over The Rhine" on it with "a method for geometric construction"
all over the place...basically all the circles and shapes required to make
the letters in the phrase.  It's hard to describe properly, but maybe I can
get a scan of it for you.

So, there have been bumper stickers.  There just aren't now, I guess.

-Smitty