Re: my first LIVE OtR experience!

--- Kelly Ball <Xanthousnaiad at insightbb_com> wrote:
> Kelvin?! Do you not listen to 91.9?? I am surprised!
> OtR gets quite a bit of
> play... anyway...

Y'know, I used to listen to 91.9 excessively...back in
the day when Laura Schein was prominent.  I loved
listening to her in the morning and Leslie Stewart in
the afternoon (or was it the other way around).  I
heard so much great, new music then.  Discovered a lot
of good stuff.  Then they were stupid enough to let
Laura go and Scott Mullins took over and it was all
old blues stuff and that sort of defeated the purpose
of listening for me.  I just haven't got back into the
habit of listening to them as much.
Unless you could give me a reason why I should...

I don't know if I'll make the lunch deally.  Getting
away from work might not be easy.  But I'll see.
Would love to meet some of you other yocals.

> Now to deal with this Louisville issue... how many
> people are from
> Louisville? Kelvin, I assume?

Yeppers!

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?