duke/iu

senor brian dice:

> For something so meaningless I'm surprised how
> pleased
> I am that IU beat Duke last night.  I'll be
> whistling
> their fight song all day today :-)

senor kelvin dice:

Meaningless!  How can you say that?
It's like the best day in forever for me.
Heck, I'm driving a red car today in celebration.
(Okay, I drive a red car every day...but still...)
I have been dog tired all week.  Could hardly stay
away yesterday evening waiting for the game to
commence. After the last few minutes of the game, I
was as alert and awake and hyper as if I'd just come
out of a long hibernation.

IUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIU!

-->and for those of us who LIKE duke, this is a _sad_
day.  what's even worse, imho, is that my own school,
fsu, beat them.  that was the day that shall live in
infamy.

boo-hoo,
j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor