RE: OTR frustration?

I was talking to a co-worker yesterday about how great
it would be the see OTR get wide spread national
attention. We would love to see them do the talk show
circuit like Leno and Letterman and blowing them away
with "The World Can Wait" or a similair song that will
allow them to show out for the mass public.

WRLT radio in Nashville plays Give me Strength in
moderate rotation. It's awesome hearing them come
through the car speakers.

I'm hoping they reschedule their Nashville date which
was cancelled due to illness. They have pulled out of
their last two stops in Music City. I have two
friends, and recent OTR converts, biting at the bit to
bask in their live glory.

Zayne

Here in the Orchard, I get the sense that
everyone is pretty much happy with where OTR is
right now. They haven't hit the big time; in
fact, they haven't reached the level of an artist
like Bruce Cockburn [snip]

The only time I've heard OTR broadcast was the
single, whose name escapes me now, from "FFR"
while I was chowing on a burrito at Taco Bell.<<<