Re: They're comin' back!

Dan (Michigan) writes:

know, you're probably saying to yourself "what does this have to do with
anything?"
glad you asked!
as i sit here planning things i want to do while in arizona (rainbow bridge,
grand canyon, indian reservations, etc) i read a message that says that after
a (relatively) short drive to la or san diego (relatively since i'd have
already gone from michigan to phoenix) i could see otr while i was enjoying
my vacation...must go see them in cali...

Okay, Norm McDonald's gonna be out here for a show or two.  Don't suppose any of you other listies are going to come visit the west, are you?

> If I see just two of those six shows, that'll mean I'll have seen OtR 4
times in a six month span, which almost seems excessive.>

lessee...i saw them twice in october and twice in december, too bad it
wouldn't be earlier, i'd be in that club too.

Yeah, but these matters of excessiveness are all relative.  I'm sure that if I lived in the midwest or nearby I'd see them more frequently than I do, but since I don't live back there, seeing them 4x in 6 mos. is abnormally frequent, and thus, to a point, excessive.

Waiting for the html police to hunt me down...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl