Re: They're comin' back!

steve bubbled:
<May 10 - San Diego
May 11 - Los Angeles
Now I've got to figure out if I'm gonna hit any of those besides the show in
LA. San Diego's the closest and is on a Friday, so it seems like a logical
choice.>

from the "this must be fate" department....

i'm planning a cross country trip (dunno if i mentioned it on-list yet) to
begin april 24, head to denver for a few days, then to phoenix to help my mom
move, drive my brother to the airport on the 8th to get him back home, and
spend mother's day with my mommy for the first time in 11 years. from there,
i go to alaska for a few weeks (king salmon fishing with my sister and
brother-in-law won out over sitting on the beaches of hawaii alone), then i
return to arizona, pick up splat (my car) and head to utah to find the people
i remember from my childhood stint as a utahn. then it's off to new orleans
and florida before i return home to get ready for classes to begin in
september.

know, you're probably saying to yourself "what does this have to do with
anything?"
glad you asked!
as i sit here planning things i want to do while in arizona (rainbow bridge,
grand canyon, indian reservations, etc) i read a message that says that after
a (relatively) short drive to la or san diego (relatively since i'd have
already gone from michigan to phoenix) i could see otr while i was enjoying
my vacation...must go see them in cali...

<Not sure yet if I can rationalize any of the others though.>

does that help you plan your trip?

> If I see just two of those six shows, that'll mean I'll have seen OtR 4
times in a six month span, which almost seems excessive.>

lessee...i saw them twice in october and twice in december, too bad it
wouldn't be earlier, i'd be in that club too.

---dan in michigan

np: sloan - the life of a working girl