Re: Re: Holy gosh, Linford.

On 3/20/02 9:10 PM, quoth the effervescent bravesaintkate at juno_com at
bravesaintkate at juno_com:

>darn you, ysoie for bringing that up!
>i have FOUR papers that i should be writing....
>
>:)
>
>- kate

Ohhhh, no. You guys want a REALLY gaping timesink? Go download this demo
for Mac or PC. It's fun, harmless, a child could do it, and I just
introduced a 37-year-old IT professional from England to it-- he came
back over an hour later telling me he couldn't solve the damn thing but
couldn't stop playing.

I lost it for five years, just found it tonight. My current record's just
over six and a half minutes.

http://www.dangilbert.com/sto/dgsto_triazzle_rf.html

Muhahahaha.