"power over cats"

so i'm sitting here working on some homework and listening to otr and i look up from my book to see my roommates cats sitting outside my bedroom door lazily swaying along to the music, eyes half-closed, much like i would if i weren't working on my studies.
i noticed this happen once before, but thought nothing of it since only one of the cats were there. this time they're both right outside my door (i don't let them in my room).
so my question is this: has anyone else noticed anything strange, such as this, while listening to otr?

---dan in michigan

np: otr - when i go