spring is in the air...NOT!

Hey,

So I leave campus today, all set for a loverly week + of sring break
decadence and beauty, and I step into a blizzard.  A flash blizzard.  Gale
force even.  Sheesh.  Much under-the-breath cursing ensued.

Tonight, my friends and I are going to see "Ice Age".  How appropriate.
When we listen to the new Midnight Oil CD, as we are so prone to do these
days, I'll make them skip "Too Much Sunshine".  Sure, its a mega-great tune.
Yeah, its really about apathy.  However, I'm not in the mood.

That's two cataclysmic events in one e-mail, for those keepin' score.

chillin' in the 'burgh,

Matt

np Daniel Amos- Freddie B's Dream