Re: massive attack

Jessyka mentioned

> PS...if anyone has any ideas of music i could use in a therapy setting dealing with spring, let me knnow...i'm clueless.  and the SNOW outside isn't helping.  :(

there's a lot of spring-ish stuff on _For the Stars_ (that's Anne Sophie Von Otter Meets Elvis Costello)  Especially "April After All"
ummm... there's that one from Peer Guint... ummm... you know, the one from Loony Tunes.
Something about rain might be good.  I'm having trouble concentrating on anything today though.  Except my own melodrama.

Bethany

np: For the Stars

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen