Re: massive attack (now my perseption of Christianity)

> that seems to be my findings in all dealings with christianity.

Actually, not to be too cheesy but this is after all an OTR list, I've found
over the years that Linford has really had a profound affect on how I now
perceive how God perceives me. (if that makes any sense) Linford's
continual, personal search of all things spiritual in his walk as a
Christian have caused me to rethink a lot of things; adopting new concepts
and readopting old concepts as my own.

Being the readers and thinkers Karin and Linford are, their writing has
often grabbed me and taken me along on their journey with them. Whether or
not we all arrived in the same place in the end remains to be seen, I think
in some ways...

Well, I guess an analogy would be that you can't walk into a room
illuminated by a floodlight and not see things differently or in a new light
from the room you just left where only a lamp might have been lit.

Am I babbling?  8)

-matT