Re: massive attack

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> i have had numerous lengthy discussions about christianity off-list with
> both peter and don, and they both strike me to be the best kind of
> person . . .

Whoa.

Can I linger on that just a bit?

Linger linger linger.

:)

And y'know, I'm not sure what appeals to me more, being called "the best
kind of person" or being lumped in with Don like that.  If you had said we
were both "the worst kind of person", it might still be an honour.  :)

Okay, now I'm just being silly ...

> and sometimes i find that we agree more than we disagree.  which gives
> me a lot of hope.  :)

Me too.  :)

> PS...if anyone has any ideas of music i could use in a therapy setting
> dealing with spring, let me knnow...i'm clueless.

I guess Igor Stravinsky's 'Rites of Spring' wouldn't be very therapeutic,
eh?  Gad, I love that dinosaur sequence in _Fantasia_ ...  :)

> and the SNOW outside isn't helping.  :(

Is this a common thing right now?  We had snow in Vancouver too, this
week -- the day before the first day of spring, if I'm not mistaken.