Re: They're comin' back!

Ms. Ysoie writes:

>Now I've got to figure out if I'm gonna hit any of those besides the show
>in
>LA.  San Diego's the closest and is on a Friday, so it seems like a logical
>choice.  Not sure yet if I can rationalize any of the others though.

If you need help, Steve, we're here for you.

Does that mean you're going to help finance my travels?

Didn't think so...  ;)

>Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Which is why we adore you.

It's good to be adored...   ;)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Tom Russell - The Man From God Knows Where

"...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man." – Viktor Frankl