RE: good morning...

Sounds like a good enough reason to me:)
Heather

	-----Original Message-----
	From: ms. tarquini [mailto:lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com]
	Sent: Mon 3/11/2002 1:06 PM
	To: Swinger, Heather
	Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
	Subject: Re: good morning...

	--- Heather Swinger <heather_swinger at tayloru_edu>
	wrote:
	> My cousin knows people in switzerland and germany
	> and I want to see the Sistine Chapel very badly
	(have ever since I had to memorize the order
	> of the panels for an Arts and Ideas class...) so
	> we're going to venture into Italy as well.  What are
	you going to London for?

	to sleep in.  eat a scone.  drink some tea.  listen to
	the funky accents.  to ignore my normal existence for
	a few days.  that's about it give or take a few
	sightseeing activities :)

	liesel

	=====
	for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
	the kind that makes you want to break stuff
	and blame it on a man you don't know --
	--fountains of wayne