Re: good morning...

In a message dated 3/11/2002 4:52:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov writes:

>  ...and don't forget to ask as many people over there that you can "Who won
>  the Revolutionary War?"  They like that.  I actually asked a friend who was
>  British about how they taught the Revolutionary War in their school and she
>  said "What war???".   I explained, and then she kind of explained that they
>  have a long history so that this was just a small piece yada, yada,
>  yada....we well...Americans kicked butt!!!  I'm first generation
>  Irish...sooo....

The Fusilier's Museum at the Tower of London has the same general attitude...
The American Revolutionary War is little more than a blurb.  As far as I
could tell, they still regard us as an upstart colony who just wouldn't
behave...  ;)

Liesel: 'Mind the gap.'   ;)

>  the day is almost over...the day is almost over.....
>
>  It was nice meeting you Anita and "I don't post much" Ken.  Come on....post
>  a note Ken...just to say hi to me....I mean I did almost buy a t-top from
>  y'all.  "One size fits all they said".  I was mentally exhausted, but not
>  *that* far gone. ;)
>
>  out here,
>  Barry

Great to meet you, too, Barry!  Hope next time you can make it to the
listee-gathering, too!  (How was class? :)

Dinnertime... (nothing even remotely so good as what Don cooked, however...we
must Rent-a-Don again soon, y'all... :)
Anita