Re: good morning...

> Liesel: 'Mind the gap.'   ;)

i'm not liesel, but i did get one of those shirts when i was in england and
scotland in august.  london is a great place and i easily could have stayed
there twice as long, but man.  scotland is beyond words.  (and there's a nice
borders in glasgow.)

anyway, i'm straying.  we tried riding the red buses but found ourselves
quite confused and nearly lost, so we tried the tube.  that was as easy as it
gets.  the double decker buses are what you see in pictures, but i much
prefer the tube.

i may well get back to britain - my brother is with the air force, and he is
now stationed in england.  it's a great excuse.  and i have three years with
that excuse.

-burrill