the story how dumb i *really* am!

hi!

so, i'm at work this morning, and as i am talking to my friend vicky about
this weekend, i reach into my coat pocket and realize that i have a roll of
film!  i decided to go to wal-mart and drop it off, only to pick it up on
wednesday after work.  i do this, and i am really excited to get my pictures
back, even though i don't have a lot of money to spend on developing, and i
don't *really* want to wait three days, but hey, whatever.

well, i left school around 6:00, after killing time waiting for rush hour to
be over, and i got home about 6:30.  i then look on my little table next to
the couch and realize that there is a roll of film sitting there.  i pick it
up and look at it, and it hits me that i dropped off an unused roll of film
to be developed.  *sigh*

so, i went to wal-mart and had them developed in an hour.  what can i say?
i'm impatient.

i have some great pictures of the fun and food we had this weekend, as well
as a few pictures for my dear michelle.  so, michelle, if you could send me
your address, i could send you these pictures as soon as possible.  and
anyone willing to help a technologically inept person put over the rhine type
pictures up on a website for interested persons, e-mail me and let me know.
:)

hope everyone had a happy monday!  boy, was it hard being back in the swing
of things at school!  *sigh*  less than two months, less than two months.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka