RE: good morning...

...and don't forget to ask as many people over there that you can "Who won
the Revolutionary War?"  They like that.  I actually asked a friend who was
British about how they taught the Revolutionary War in their school and she
said "What war???".   I explained, and then she kind of explained that they
have a long history so that this was just a small piece yada, yada,
yada....we well...Americans kicked butt!!!  I'm first generation
Irish...sooo....

the day is almost over...the day is almost over.....

It was nice meeting you Anita and "I don't post much" Ken.  Come on....post
a note Ken...just to say hi to me....I mean I did almost buy a t-top from
y'all.  "One size fits all they said".  I was mentally exhausted, but not
*that* far gone. ;)

out here,
Barry

	--- Heather Swinger <heather_swinger at tayloru_edu>
	wrote:
	> My cousin knows people in switzerland and germany
	> and I want to see the Sistine Chapel very badly
	(have ever since I had to memorize the order
	> of the panels for an Arts and Ideas class...) so
	> we're going to venture into Italy as well.  What are
	you going to London for?

	to sleep in.  eat a scone.  drink some tea.  listen to
	the funky accents.  to ignore my normal existence for
	a few days.  that's about it give or take a few
	sightseeing activities :)

	liesel

	=====
	for a small girl, barbara sure has a got a big crush.
	the kind that makes you want to break stuff
	and blame it on a man you don't know --
	--fountains of wayne