Re: SDRE and Jeremy Enigk

Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > same thing with SDRE... i borrowed Megan's
> > SDRE _Pink EP_.  saw them in concert.  bought
> > 5 more SDRE CDs since then, plus a solo CD by
> > their lead singer.
>
> I need to get more of these.  I bought _Rising
> Tide_ recently and it kinda grooved on me, and I
> have Jeremy Enigk's _Return of the Frog Prince_
> in my radio station stash somewhere...

both are gems.

> I need to see 'em live, too.

they broke up/are in indefinite hiatus last fall.

> Did Jeremy sing "Digging Deep" with Poor Old
> Lu at Cstone last year?  I can't think right now.

i don't know, but it wouldn't be too far fetched.
jeremy's got some friends in the "would be playing
at cornerstone" crowd.

have cool, will travel.
Dan

np: megadeth - cryptic sounds (no voices in your head)

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+
   Pixie Princess Studios:
+-           http://www.pixieprincess.com/ -+